Monday, April 11, 2011

Smart Phones Drains You Dry..!!

My smart phone bill is up towards $100 this month, and it just makes me wonder if all these extra services are worth coughing up $1200 per year plus $150 to buy a smartphone. Sure my life is easier (I think?) and faster (depends where I am), but how do people live before all this? They seems to live ok in the past, life was simple without all the emails & tweets. I mean, I am sooo willing to shell out 100 bucks per month to let my FB buddies know exactly what I'm up to. I'm on the crapper this very moment reading "war & peace"..! I can't imagine what family could and willing to afford muitple smart phone service every year. That bill adds up to some major expenses. Suze "really" needs to look at Youtube while waiting for the bus & Timmy "really" needs to tweet to his buddies 3 rows behind... Suze get a BOOK! and Timmy "Talk" to him during break...! Cost down is the new motto for America....! And if you guys happen to break a smart phone by accident, sell it to "Brokensellphone.com" It might just help with your Tweet bill next month~!!

1 comment:

  1. Smart Phone are created to drain your bank account~! Since they have multiple functions, each extra services will cost you a pretty penny. Basic service $40, Data service $50, Texting Package $2.99, Single App $1, Over minute surcharge $25 and the look on your face when the thick bills arrive..? Priceless....!!

    ReplyDelete